Why To Sell In ONLINE
Over the past decade, The buyer’s decision-making process has changed dramatically in recent years. Shoppers fluidly search, compare, and buy from online sites, marketplaces, mobile apps, physical stores, and social sites. Whether you’re looking to expand your brick and mortar business or just starting off, eCommerce selling has many advantages for a long-term strategy to win over customers. Last year, 88% of consumers plans to shop direct-to-consumer brands within the next five years. Start your selling journey with us and expand your business reach.
Smart investment for expansion
Reach more buyer at anywhere
Sell in competitive price
Why To Sell In atozeshop.com
Online plays major place for sales we are coming with E-commerce site plan to make my seller to get Brand value, Good Profitable Margin, Targeted audience, Lowest Investments plans, Standard opportunity to all seller.
Order From All Over India
To expand your business want best place to sell within your sell point , You need to travel with atozeshop.com to get orders from every part of the country and follow the simple steps to fulfill the orders.
- Seller Dashboard
- Sale Events
- Advertising and promotions for get more responsible
Easy pick-up and delivery all over India with our logistics partner.
- Better service for Pick up network.
- Timing Delivery
- Good Packaging Services
Are you Ready to Register as a seller on
A to Z E Shop?
Seller are fell free to contact Atozeshop.com Customer Care Executive is simple & easy !! You might need to follow the simple steps to become a seller:
- Use your mobile number and email id to sign up on seller.AtoZeshop.com Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number for verification.
- Check the pin code.
- The compulsory documents you need to upload are:
- GSTIN – Your GST identification number.
- Pan Card with Business type details
- Sample Signatures
- A cancelled cheque with your bank account details like account number and IFSC code. If you have a company, then the company’s name should appear on the cheque, and if you are an individual, then your name should be present.
4. Finally, you have to verify your bank details. We will send a token amount to your bank account.
5. You need to list at least two products.
Congratulations! Your registration on the atozeshop seller hub is complete. You’re ready! Go to seller atozeshop.com
How to enroll for GSTIN?
Enrolling for a GSTIN has never easier. All Flipkart sellers need to enroll for the same. The state government’s commercial tax department issues provisional ID, as well as a password, to every registered tax payer.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the link www.gst.gov.in and create your new username and password using the provisional ID and password.
- Login to the GST portal using your new details as filled in the previous step.
- Fill out all necessary details in the fields provided in the enrollment form or application.
- Verify the auto populated details.
After that, you need to sign your enrollment application via e-signature.
- Once you have signed the form, the next step is to submit your enrollment application along with all the necessary documents.
- If the authorities find your details satisfactory, an Application Reference Number (ARN) will be issued to you and the ID status will be set to ‘migrated’.
- On the date of appointment, the provisional ID will become active and ready for usage.
The above process is quite simple. Your enrollment for GSTIN can be done without botheration or delay.